$155 per month
- First Responders/Active Military: $125
- Full Time College Students: $135
- Married Couples: $135
$135 per month
$20 per class
- You must belong to another affiliate
- First Responder/Military Discount - First Responders (Police, Fire Fighters, EMT) and Military (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard) will receive 20% off of their monthly membership
- Student Discount - College and high school students will receive a discount of 10% off their monthly membership
- Couples Discount - Couples receive a 10% discount on memberships. Couples that CrossFit together, stay together.
On-Ramp Program - $155 (Find more details HERE)
We welcome drop-ins at CrossFit New Hampshire, we just have some helpful tips to know before starting!
- Send us an email to let us know you’ll be dropping in. Refer to our class schedule for class times.
- Drop-in fee is $20. Cash or Credit Cards are accepted.
- Come in a few minutes early to sign a waiver and meet our coaches!
- Be courteous and be on time for the start of class.
- The drop-in policy applies to experienced CrossFitters only (i.e know how to scale workouts, be familiar with common CrossFit movements).
- If you are local and and don’t have experience with CrossFit (worked out at an affiliate for an extended period of time (6 months or more)) refer to our “how to start” section and feel free to email/call us with any and all questions you have regarding CrossFit and CrossFit New Hampshire! We also offer a Free open Workout once a month on a designated Saturday. Keep a look out on the website blog posts for upcoming dates and times!