– Our August On-Ramp starts TONIGHT August 2nd at 6pm. Tell your friends!
I. Coach’s Choice
21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps for time of
Push Press/Jerk (95/65lbs)
Notes: Athletes may opt to perform either Push Press or Push Jerk; in the case of repetitions that involve the jerk movement to get the weight overhead yet lack a return to full extension in the hips and knees should not to be interpreted as an adequate repetition.
Post scores to comments.
Complete 10 Rounds of the following for best time possible during each effort.
Notes: Minimum scoring data would be high and low scores + avg (if possible). Best case is all tens cores and the three points noted above. Just saying… data is cool. Get some, freaks (pun intended).
Post times to comments.
I. CFNE Bulletproof Shoulders Regimen:
1. Side Plank Rotation+Scap Squeeze (20 reps L + 20 reps R)
2. Modified Push-up Y-Hold (3 sets of :15 L + :15 R)
3. Scap Push-ups (15 reps)
4. Box T-Flies w/ thumbs up, arms straight (3-4 sets of 5 reps with :05 manually resist scapulae retraction; partner assisted)
5. Box W-Flies w/ Pinkies out, elbows at 90 degrees (3-4 sets of 5 reps with :05 manually resist scapulae retraction; partner assisted)
6. Rotator Cuff Isolation (15 reps R + 15 reps L)
-Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
-Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
-Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
2 thoughts on “08.02.2016”
“Full Circle”: 10:45 65#
“Erg Intervals”: 0:54.2/1:03.2
Full Circle: 8:51 RX
Erg Intervals: Best time – 56.6, Worst – 1:03.1