IMPORTANT PARKING NOTICE FOR ATHLETES!!!
– Starting tomorrow (Tuesday Oct 2nd) our parking lot will be getting paved and not accessible. All athletes will need to park on Hayward St or Willow St and enter through the door located in the front of the building. This will be unless otherwise directed.
I. Row 2:00
II. 2 rounds of
5 x Pull-ups
10 x Abmat Sit-ups
10 x Overhead Squat (45/35lbs)
Power Snatch + Hang Power Snatch Complex
Warm up as needed with 3-5 sets x 1-2 reps of Power Snatch + Hang Power Snatch.
Once the athlete(s) are adequately warmed-up and ready Complete the following workload for the Power and Hang Power Snatch Complex.
Power Snatch + Hang Power Snatch 2-2-2-2-2-2 (climb weight as able)
1. Regarding During Warm-up Sets and Reps; increase weight evenly from empty bar/light loads to working loads. Once the athlete(s) are adequately warmed-up and ready Complete the following workload for the Power and Hang Power Snatch Complex.
2. Regarding Working/Training Sets; Climb in weight as able, keeping in mind that an extra round at a given weight may provide a practice benefit towards heavier subsequent sets being less taxing to execute.
3. Regarding Re-rack to Hips; Skills addressed for development today will include those techniques most applicable to the efficient and safe re-setting/racking of the barbell into the hips from the Finish Position of the Power Snatch.
4. Equipment Care Request to Athletes: Please use the Hi-Temp (rough texture) bumpers when dropping weight training or met con weights from overhead. The Echo bumpers (shiny) have a higher incidence rate for causing barbell snap rings and bushings to fail, Please help us take care of those precision machined training items we have in our house (ie. barbells with bushings and bearings for rotation). Thank you… Now let’s get some, freaks.
Post loads to comments.
“Salt, Salty, Salt-Test”
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible during the following series of work/rest intervals.
Four rounds of
3:00 AMRAP x 1:00 Rest
2 x Bar Muscle-ups
4 x Overhead Squat (115/75lbs)
6 x Burpees (over barbell)
1. Scaling for Bar Muscle-ups today will be 4 reps of Chest-2-Bar, Chin-over-Bar, or Scaled Pull-up repetitions. Burpees over the barbell may include stepping up and back during the plank to standing portions (and reverse) of the repetition; however there must be a simultaneous foot jump over the barbell.
2. Scoring protocol for today’s training will be in a cumulative format. As athletes move from their first work interval into the rest time period they will mark their current rounds/rep progress and begin the following work interval from where they had left off previously. Score at the end will ultimately be a cumulative total for rounds and reps completed.
Post scores to comments.