I. Row 500m
II. 2 rounds of
5 x Pull-ups/Jumping Pull-ups
7 x Power Snatch (45/35lbs or PVC)
10 x Air Squat (Wall/Bench Therapy)
Impact/Focus: Power Snatch Doubles
Warm up as needed (3 set x 2 reps) before completing the following workload for Snatch.
Power Snatch 2-2-2-2-2 (Increasing)
– Athlete’s will have 12:00 to work through the Power Snatch workload; sets/reps are touch and go today.
– Increase weight as able to establish a rep record or a heavy double for the week’s training.
– Training reference link from 03.13.2019 “Impact/Focus: Power Snatch 5×2 + 5×1 EMOTM” found HERE.
Post loads to comments.
“Odds & Evens”
Complete as many rounds/reps as possible in 12:00 of
5 x Pull-ups
10 x Push-ups
15 x Air Squats
2,4,6… x Power Snatch (95/65lbs)
– The beginning rounds of the WOD are written out in description format below;
– Round 1 = 5 x Pull-ups + 10 x Push-ups + 15 x Air Squats and 2 x Power Snatch reps,
– Round 2 = 5 x Pull-ups + 10 x Push-ups + 15 x Air Squats and 4 x Power Snatch reps,
– Round 3 = 5 x Pull-ups + 10 x Push-ups + 15 x Air Squats and 6 x Power Snatch reps…
Continue in this fashion until time expires.
– Scaling today is 1:1 for movement substitutions. Scale Pull-ups to Jumping Pull-ups for our current training block.
Post scores to comments as rounds and reps completed.