“Time is passing. Yet, for the United States of America, there will be no forgetting September the 11th. We will remember every rescuer who died in honor. We will remember every family that lives in grief. We will remember the fire and ash, the last phone calls, the funerals of the children.”
–President George W. Bush
I. Row 500m or Run 400m
II. Barbell & Bodyweight movement warm-ups
2-3 Rounds of
10 x Air Squats
5 x Power Clean + Front Squat + Press
10 x Hollow Rocks
III. Mobility & Yoga Drills
- Quality, deliberate work on Air Squat/General Squat points of performance to be applied in today’s Cluster movement.
- Final Round = Clusters in place of the three movement barbell complex as shown above.
- Warm-up sets should utilize empty barbells or PVC.
- Mobility outline; 3-4 Floor Drills + 3 Rig & Band Drills + 3 Wall Drills
- Extra Credit: Barbell Mash, Lax ball chest, shoulder mash, Overhead Mobility Emphasis
“9-11 Remembrance WOD”
Part 1 (9:00)
AMRAP 9:00 Minutes of
9 x Clusters (95/65lbs)
11 x Burpees Over Barbell (Facing or Lateral)
** Rest/Transition x 2:00 to Part 2 **
Part 2 (11:00)
AMRAP 11:00 Minutes of
11 x Bumper Ground-2-Overhead (45/25lbs)
9 x Reverse Burpee (w/ Jump On Bumper Plate)
110ft x Bearcrawl
** Rest/Transition x 2:00 to Part 3 **
Part 3 (20:01 Cap)
Complete the following For Time; versus a 20:01 time cap
Run 2001m (=1.25mi, =5x400m…)
Post scores for each of the three parts to comments.