I. Row 500m
II. Foam Rolling Regimen
III. Scorpion Sandwhich
Notes: Overhead Mobility Emphasis with Foam Rolling and Mobility Drills.
Impact/Focus: Pull-Push EMOTM
Warm-up for Strict Pull-ups and Push-ups or Ring Dips, selecting the Push movement component athletes will also use for the following Met.Con.
Every minute on the minute for 12:00 total work through the following;
Odd Minutes: 5 to 10 reps x Strict Pull-ups
Even Minutes: 5-8 x Strict Ring Dips or 10 x Push-ups
- Complete a repeatable rep load for as many total reps per movement as possible.
- Ensure the Push component matches the movement selected for the following metabolic conditioning (met.con.) below.
- Rx+ would be 2-3 x Muscle-ups on the bar or Rings every minute x 10 of the 12 rounds.
Post scores to comments as total reps per movement.
Complete 5 Rounds for time of
5 x Power Clean (135/95lbs)
10 x Ring Dips or Push-ups
15 x Box Jumps (24/20”)
- Scale movements as possible to facilitate unbroken sets for the Power Cleans.
- Select the same Push movement that was executed above in the Impact/Focus portion of training.
- Scale Box Jump heights or just a box Step up as needed.
Post scores to comments.