TONIGHT IS THE LAST CHANCE TO JOIN THE CFNH TEAM AND CROSSFIT AFFILIATE AS A REGISTERED 2021 CF OPEN COMPETITOR!
THERE IS STILL TIME (UNTIL 8PM TONIGHT) TO JOIN YOUR COMRADES IN THE TRENCHES! YESSSSSSSS!
I. Row 60/42kcal
(Try to maintain/hold @ steady pace +/-10 to 15 seconds from best recent 500m Time Trial PR)
II. 3 Rounds of
25ft x Walking Calf Raises
25 to 50 x Double/Single-unders
5 to 7 x Inchworms (w/ Hand Release Push-up)
5 to 7 x Yoga Push-ups
III. Scorpion/Yoga Sandwich
(Scorps x 10 reps + Down Dog + Puppy Dog + Pigeon + Happy Baby + Scorps x 10 reps)
- Mobility Drills will encompass opening the body positions and range of motions demanded by the unique couplet which is 21.1; Wallwalks and Double-unders.
- Athletes will pair up after the class’ warm-ups, pick their order for the tasks/roles of Judge and Athlete. Once everyone has their cohesive unit of 2 they will set-up both athletes’ tape marks for the Wall Walk moement. Once logistic prep is finished we will review at a whiteboard brief before kicking off the first of two (or more) heats per each of the classes. YESSSSSSSSS!
“The CrossFit Open: 21.1”
Versus a 15:00 Time Cap
1 x Wall Walk
10 x Double-unders/Single-unders
3 x Wall Walk
30 x Double-unders
6 x Wall Walk
60 x Double-unders
9 x Wall Walk
90 x Double-unders
15 x Wall Walk
150 x Double-unders
21 x Wall Walk
210 x Double-unders
- There is a primer warm-up as shown below for utilization before each athlete’s heat begins and focuses on transitions between the movements (separate from what we do at the beginning of each class).
- Warm-up, Primer: 3-4 min AMRAP of 1 x Wall Walk with 15-25 x Double/Single-unders.
- The links below are (1.) for the CrossFit Open Week One WOD Homepage/Athlete Registration; the second (2.) link is the PDF for Week One’s WOD with all the respective event details, movement standards of performance, etc.
- Submit your scores via the internet machine after signing your judge’s scorecard (provided).
- Your scores will be validated by 8pm this evening. For movement standards and scaling please see the scaling details in the PDF file below.
Post scores to your CrossFit Games profile as well as to comments.