I. Run 400
II. Coach’s Choice
Impact/Focus: Full Clean Singles
Warm-up Sets/Reps x 6 to 8:00 (time permitting).
Building to an appropriate starting weight that allows single sets to progress heavier each round.
Approach or exceed a previous single rep record for this lift today if able.
Every 2:00 x 7 Rounds Total
1 x Full Clean (climbing weight)
Notes: Establish a 1RM.
Post best single rep weight to comments/note in logbooks.
Complete for Time,
versus a 15:00 cap
Then, 5 Rounds of
8 x Full Clean (115/85lbs)
12 x Bar Facing Burpees (Open Standard)
Finish with: Run 400m
- Bar Facing Burpees are the Open Standard movement type; details will be reinforced during the whiteboard brief.
- Touch & Go reps vs. Dump & Reset strategies will be addressed.
- Scale load as needed based on the movement goals for today’s ‘MetCon’.
- Rx+ 155/105lbs for the Full Cleans.
- There is a 15:00 Time Cap.
Post scores to comments.