I. Run 400
II. Coach’s Choice
III. Mobility & Movement Review
Impact/Focus: Front Squat 7 × 1
Warm-up sets & Remedial Mobility x 5:00
7 Rounds, on the 2:00 seconds of
3-3-1-1-1-1-1 x Front Squat
- Athletes may climb across sets to a new 1RM OR …
- Build to a starting weight & maintain across sets @85-90% 1RM for each of the single rep working rounds.
Post scores to comments.
Complete for time vs. 16:00 cap
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 reps of
Front Squat (135/95lbs)
**Every 2:00 Complete 30 x Double-unders & 50 x Single-unders.
- Scale load and the Pull-up movements as needed for a 1:1 rep adjustment.
- Time Cap @ 16:00.
- Scaled volume and time cap: 2-4-6-8-10 reps respectively with 25 x Single-unders every 2:00.
- Rx+ If the climb to the round of 10 is completed ‘Unbroken’ proceed back down to 1 rep as follows; 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 (maintaining the same time cap incentive).
- A second Rx+ option would be to complete today’s training @ 155/105lbs.