I. Row 2:00 or 35kcal
II. 2 Rounds of 10 x Air Squats, 15 x Hollow Rocks & Dynamic Drills
III. Mobility (Squat, Posterior Chain & Front Rack Emphasis)
Impact/Focus: Front Squat Triples
Warm-up Sets/Reps x 6:00 building to the best starting weight possible.
Every 3:00 x 5 Rounds Total
Front Squat x 3 reps (65-75%)
- Movement proficiency and position reinforcement, weights should not be heavy enough to limit range of motion or core integrity during load bearing in the front rack position.
- Tempo, pause, and box variations may be used to help develop and improve the quality of the Squat movement today.
- Nothing is over, NOTHING! (Meaning math on Monday’s): Front Squat percentages can be gleaned from Back Squat rep records via the 75% function… 1rm Back Squat x .75 = Estimated 1rm Front Squat.
Post scores to comments.
“Fight Gone Bad!”
Three rounds for max reps/kcal of
1:00 x Wallball (20/14lbs to 10/9ft tgt)
1:00 x Sumo Deadlift High-Pull (75/55#)
1:00 x Box Jumps (20/20”)
1:00 x Push Press (75/55#)
1:00 x Row (Kcal)
1:00 x Rest
- Scores today are total reps and kcal combined for one final number.
- An additional challenge should you choose to accept;
- If able to hit 300 reps in 3 Rounds, ante up for a five round bender of metabolic proportions.
- Get some, freaks.
Post total rep count (points) to comments.