Impact/Focus: Push/Split Jerk
Warm up as needed (3 sets x 2-3 reps each, approaching 75% of 1RM before working sets begin) before completing the following workload for Push/Split Jerk.
Push/Split Jerk 2-2-2-2-2
Notes: Proper technique being paramount ensure there is a solid run towards a previously established 90% (of a 1RM) as preparation for some max effort work and leaderboard battles in the very near future remains imminent.
Reference previous scores from 10.20.2016 HERE.
Post loads to comments.
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps for time of
Pistols (each leg)
Post scores to comments.
I. CFNE Bulletproof Shoulders VIDEO DEMO CLICK HERE
1. Side Plank Rotation+Scap Squeeze (20 reps L + 20 reps R)
2. Modified Push-up Y-Hold (3 sets of :15 L + :15 R)
3. Scap Push-ups (15 reps)
4. Box T-Flies w/ thumbs up, arms straight (3-4 sets of 5 reps with :05 manually resist scapulae retraction; partner assisted)
5. Box W-Flies w/ Pinkies out, elbows at 90 degrees (3-4 sets of 5 reps with :05 manually resist scapulae retraction; partner assisted)
6. Rotator Cuff Isolation (15 reps R + 15 reps L)
II. Mobility Efforts
III. Slay GOATS (some options provided below for inspiration)