I. Jump Rope x 3:00
(:30 on x :30 rest)
or Run 400m to 800m
II. 2 rounds of
7 x Barbell Deadlift
7 x Barbell Row (supinated)
7 x Strict or Push Press
14 x Deadbugs
III. Mobility & Yoga Poses
Impact/Focus: Handstand Push-ups
Complete one of the following rep schemes for ten rounds, working :30 on x :30 rest. Select the most appropriate scaled movement applicable to our upcoming benchmark WOD Diane.
I. Scaled Movement rep scheme options
10-8-6-4-2-10-8-6-4-2 reps each interval
5-4-3-2-1-5-4-3-2-1 reps each interval
II. Rx Strict or Kipping HSPU
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps each interval
III. Rx+ Strict or Kipping HSPU
10-10-9-9-8-8-7-7-6-6 reps each interval
- Rep schemes are based on the relative difficulty of the movement execution
- Pike Push-ups, Stinkbugs & Scaled HSPU are the scaled movements for option I. today.
- If unable to complete any given round within the :30 move into the rest interval and proceed to the following interval regardless.
- Scoring total reps accomplished and best single rep set for today’s HSPU training.
Post scores to comments.
“Encumbered & Abridged”
4 Rounds of
3:00 AMRAP x 1:00 rest
3 x Deadlift (225/135bs)
12 x GHD Sit-ups
21 x Double-unders
- Abmat Sit-up today are 15 reps per round, butterfly style.
- Scaled GHD movement or Scaled GHD volume athletes are at 9 reps per round today.
- Double-unders subbed to Single-unders are 30 reps per round for scaled rep assignments.
- Scale Deadlift load to 60% or less of a recent logged one rep maximum (or calculated from other logbook training data for Deadlifts).
- Score this METCON training like a single AMRAP score; athletes start each 3 minute AMRAP where they left off previously for the rest interval.
- Rx+ weights for men and women would be 275/185lbs
Post movements, weights & scores to comments.