I. Jump Rope Single Unders x 150 reps (ie 50,40,30,20,10 with breathers) or a cumulative 2:00 (minimum)
II. Foam Rolling & Dynamic Series
IV. Mobility Drills (Emphasis on hips, hammies, ankles, IT bands)
Impact/Focus: Flight Simulator
Complete one of the following pyramid rep schemes of Double-unders for time.
There will be a 12:00 Incentive Time Cap.
I. Single-unders (scaled movement) x
10-20-30 … 80-90-100-90-80 … 30-20-10
(+/- 10 Reps per rung to 100 and down)
II. Double-unders (scaled volume) x
(+/- 5 Reps per rung to 30 and down)
III. Double-unders (Rx’d) x
5-10-15 … 40-45-50-45-40 … 15-10-5
(+/- 5 Reps per rung to 50 and down)
- Complete each rung on the ladder unbroken before moving on.
- All the way up and down is a complete evolution. Scale to three fail attempts per rung before moving onto the next task.
- Compare scores to training from 01.27.2021, post linked HERE.
Post rounds completed to comments.
Ascend through the following rep ladder for time;
vs. a 12:00 hard time cap.
5-10-15-20-25 reps of
American Kettlebell Swings (24/16kg)
- Score as rounds/reps completed if the time cap arrives before completing the round of 25 reps.
- Scale to Abmat Sit-ups at 1:1 reps; this is in the interest of the core’s role in the kipping skill set focus of the Pull-up training’s emphasis today.
- Rx+ @ 32/24kg & C2B Pull-ups. Fluidity and efficiency of kipping technique to be emphasized.
Post scores to comments.