I. Run 400m or Row 500m
II. Foam Rolling
III. Dynamic Series
IV. Mobility Drills
Impact/Focus: Rope & Core Conditioning Alternating EMOTM
12:00 Minutes EMOTM as follows below;
performing the alternating tasks on their respective assigned Odd & Even Minutes.
Odd Minutes: Work through the best continuous/unbroken work sets of Double-unders or Single-unders during each of the Rope intervals.
I. Max Unbroken Double-unders or Max Reps Total per Minute
II. Max Unbroken Double-unders or Max Reps Total per Minute
Even Minutes: Complete the core conditioning and development task options per interval as assigned during the even minutes.
I. 10-12 x Supine Knees to Elbows with Hip Raise
II. :30 x Cumulative L-sit or V-sit Time
III. 3-5 x Unbroken Skin-The-Cats
IV. Ring Gymnastics Drills & Complexes Work (building on the Ring Support, L-sit & Knee-to-elbows foundations)
- The intent of Jump Rope conditioning today will be to provide athletes with some work intervals/space outside of WODs to identify, address, and prac-app specific points of performance relative to the Jump Rope skill sets.
- Example of training goals/practice: An athlete is assigned their work minute to be spent practicing working three to five progressively faster single under reps into a double-under attempt.
- Core interval work will be focused on each athlete developing control via both static & dynamic core strength exercise components.
- For those ready for the rings, a general note on Flow of Ring Drills & Complexes: 1-2 sets building deliberately through the skill sets as a Ring Progression moving from Strict Knees to Elbows to Tuck Inversion, Inversion, Lever w/single closed or open leg tuck option /negatives & Hold Attempts, Lever negatives & Hold Attempts..
- EMOTM = Every minute on the minute.
Post training completed to comments.
Complete as many rounds as possible in a 3:00 of
3 x Power cleans (135/95lbs)
6 x Push-ups
9 x Air Squats
Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 5 x 3 minute AMRAPs.
- Scale load on Power Cleans as needed; reps will be scaled to 1:1 for today’s training.
- Score each AMRAP individually, begin each three minute working window with a new round.
Post scores for five AMRAPs to comments.