I. Row 500m
II. Coach’s Choice
III. Mobility & Movement Review
Impact/Focus: Dumbbell Press 5-3-1+
5:00 x Movement Review,
Points of Performance Breakdown &
Warm-up sets x climbing towards starting weights.
5 Rounds; on the 2:00 of
5 x 75& 1RM
4 x 80% 1RM
3 x 85% 1RM
1+ x 95% 1RM
10-20 x <40% 1RM
- Finish with a light weight set x 10 to 20 reps.
- Reference 1RM Dumbbell Press to determine weights.
- The final set is for max reps.
Post scores to comments.
“Karen’s Tax Break Program”
150 x Wallball (20/14lbs)
**Every break in a set of Wallball = Double/Single Under Tax before continuing**
I. Scaled: 30 reps of Single Unders (+30 reps per tax event)
II. Intermediate Scaled: 10 or 15 reps x Double Unders (+10/15 reps per tax event)
III. Rx: 20 reps of Double Unders (+10/15 reps per tax event)
- Today is a task priority workout; there is an additional objective of completing this WOD in as few sets of Wallball as possible. See below for a breakdown of the ‘tax incentives’.
- There will be a 15:00 time cap.
- Every time an athlete rests/breaks up a set of Wallball they will complete a Double Under or Single Under task before returning to the fight.
- First tax is 20 reps of Double-unders or 30 reps of single-unders; each tax after the first adds +20 reps/+30 reps respectively.
- ie. First tax = 20/30 reps, Second tax = 40/60 reps… etc.
- Scaled Volume = 100 reps… however, Corrections won’t scale soooooo…..
Post times and number of double under sets completed to comments (set/rep breakdown is known as logbook gold).