“Ante Up: Team Deck-o-Cards WOD”
- In teams of two to three athletes: Each athlete selects a movement and corresponding rep scheme for each suit.
- The numbers on the cards are not part of this challenge.
- Each card flip triggers the movement and reps for the suit shown (ie. Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds or Spades).
- The green column is the reps for the first five minutes,
- blue is reps for 5 to 10 minutes on the clock,
- the black column reps are from 10 minutes until time cap.
- Each team may complete each card at the same time, however all athletes must finish their respective tasks before the next card may be flipped.
- Attempt to complete the deck or score number of cards completed at the 30 minute time cap.
- This TEAM WOD flows at its blissful best with teams of two to three athletes of mixed movement levels.
- Score to beat? 35 cards so far…
Post scores to comments.