ROMWOD: “Heims” (abridged) x 22:00 to 25:00
Impact/Focus: Shoot Throughs & Other Static
Complete the following work intervals per movement or hold assigned.
8 Rounds of the following:
:20 x Paralette Incline Push-ups
:20 x Paralette Shoot Through (2 count)
:20 x Paralette Dips
:20 x Paralette L-sit or Dumbbell Overs
:20 x Rest
- Athletes will have a variety of options to set-up on for these movements: Paralettes, Boxes, Benches, Jerry Cans, Dumbbells, KB’s, etc… additional options and scaling will be covered during the whiteboard brief.
- While we want athletes to be working for as much or all of any task interval, the priority is on executing quality movements or holds before emphasizing output of work capacity.
Post training to comments.
Complete for time vs. a 10:00 time cap
27-21-15-9 reps of
American Kettlebell Swings (24/16kg)
- Scaling for Abmat Sit-ups today will encourage anchoring feet with Dumbbells for a rep scheme of 35-30-25-15 for today.
- Additional scaling and points of performance will be covered during the whiteboard brief.
- Rx+ for today will be heavier weight for the Kettlebell work and intentions for bigger or unbroken sets.
- Additionally the rounds and reps will progress as 33-27-21-15-9 for time and apply a 13:00 Time Cap.
Post times or reps completed at time cap to comments.